[JPL] PLAYLIST - FUSION A LA MOE 01-28-11 on WBCX 89.1

moe lyons moebettajazz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:46:40 EST 2011

Playlist for FUSION A LA MOE on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University,
Gainesville and Northeast Georgia for January 28, 2011. The
program airs on Fridays from 6pm to 9pm EST.

            "AUDACIOUSLY FUSIONISTIC"

ARTIST
SONG/CD or LP(LABEL'YR)

HOUR 1
PASSPORT
Cross-Collateral/Cross-Collateral (ATCO 75)
MICHAL URBANIAK
Stretch/Fusion III (COLUMBIA 75)
JEAN-LUC PONTY
Upon The Wings Of Music/Upon The Wings Of Music (ATLANTIC 75)
JAN HAMMER GROUP
Magical Dog/Oh, Yeah? (NEMPEROR 76)
THE CRUSADERS
Time Bomb/Southern Comfort (BLUE THUMB 74)
GEORGE DUKE
Giant Child Within Us-Ego/I Love The Blues, She Heard My Cry (MPS 75)
SECRET OYSTER
Paella/Sea Son (PAN 74)

HOUR 2
BILLY COBHAM
Life & Times/Life & Times (ATLANTIC 76)
ALPHONSE MOUZON
The Ram and The Scorpio/In Search Of A Dream (MPS 78)
GONG
Soli/Expresso II (VIRGIN 78)
BRAND X
Disco Suicide/Moroccan Roll (PASSPORT 77)
SCOPE
Shuttle Service/Scope II (ATLANTIC 75)
ISOTOPE
Spanish Sun/Illusion (GULL 75)
WEATHER REPORT
Between The Thighs/Tale Spinnin' (COLUMBIA 75)

HOUR 3
AL DiMEOLA
Flight Over Rio/Elegant Gypsy (COLUMBIA 77)
MINGO LEWIS
The Wizard/Flight Never Ending (COLUMBIA 76)
MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA
The Dance Of Maya/The Inner Mounting Flame (COLUMBIA 71)
CARLOS SANTANA MAHAVISHNU JOHN McLAUGHLIN
A Love Supreme(alternate-take 2)/Love Devotion Surrender (COLUMBIA 73)
MACKENZIE THEORY
Opening Number/Out Of The Blue (MUSHROOM 73)
AGITATION FREE
Laila, pt I & II/2nd (VERTIGO 73)
RETURN TO FOREVER
After The Cosmic Rain/Hymn Of The Seventh Galaxy (POLYDOR 73)

IF INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR FUSION MUSIC PLAYED ON THE SHOW,
   CONTACT ME

Moe Lyons
Producer/Host-FUSION A LA MOE
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
Studio line: 770-538-4744
Streaming at www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Email: www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Facebook fan page: MoeBeTTaJaZZ/FUSION A LA MOE
Myspace: www.myspace.com/mbjwbcx
http://moebettajazz.podomatic.com/entry/2011-01-28T18_07_58-08_00