[JPL] Cadence Magazine to cease publication

Doug Crane dcrane at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 01:06:46 EST 2011

Just received my January/February/March issue of Cadence in the mail
today.  A brief note by editor Bob Rusch in the "Cadence & You" section
announced that this will be the first of the final four issues of the
magazine ending with the October/November/December 2011 issue unless
another publisher would wish to continue it.

I wondered how long it might survive after transitioning from a monthly
to a quarterly publication.  Unfortunately now I know the answer: 4 years.

Doug Crane
dcrane at comcast.net
KUVO Denver 89.3FM

--
And then I had this dream that my whole family were just cartoon characters and our success had led to some crazy propaganda network called Fox News.
--Bart Simpson