[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List WCLK 91.9 fm Wclk.com Jan.29 2011

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 18:37:21 EST 2011

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Jan 29, 2011
2:00PM - 6:00PM
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Charles Earland Prevaricator Stomp Amazon
McCoy Tyner We Our Our Father Sons McCoy Tyner and The Latin All Stars Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand All of Me Compilation Amazon
Big Band Way in Jazz My Favorite Things Big Band Way In Jazz Amazon
Fuasi Abdul Khaliq My Fuju's Workin The Abaku' Amazon
Zen Zadravec Mr. DT Coming of Age Amazon
Maysa Round Midnight A Woman in Love Amazon
Kenny Barron Things Unseen Things Unseen Amazon
Joe McBride Crazy Lookin for Change Amazon
Milton Suggs My Last Goodbye Things To come Amazon
Curtis Lundy Do I Ever Cross Your Mind Against All Odds Amazon
Big Band Way in Jazz Yo Yo Jazz Big Band Way in Jazz Amazon
Phil Ranelin Freddie's Groove Inspiration Amazon
Pucci Amanda Jones Our Day Will Come Sweet Dreams Amazon
Pucci Amanda Jhones Call Me Sweet Dreams Amazon
Jose' Riso's The Last Bullfighter The Last Bullfighter Amazon
Steven Pouchie Journey To Outland El Puente Amazon
Jose' James Nubian Queen Rituals Nicola Conte' Amazon
Andrea Brachfeld Quatemala's Dance Phoenix Rising Amazon
Swing Out Sister Certain Shades of Limelight Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Tom and Joy Be Mine Antigua Amazon
Chico Pinherio Mamulengo There's a Storm Inside Amazon
Nueva Manteca Maria Latin Tribute to West Side Story Amazon
Susie Hansen Si No Con Contigo Represente de la Salsa Amazon
Sabrina Malherios Capoiera Vai  Amazon
Chico Pinherio Recriando A Criacao There's A Storm Inside Amazon
Ramsey Lewis Maiden Voyage The Best of Ramsey Lewis Amazon
Harry Verbeke Little Sunflower Farecreeke Amazon
Swing Out Sister La Source Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Giovanni Rodriguez Brooklyn En La Casa El Movimento Amazon
Francisco Aquabella Intensity H 2o Amazon
Steve Pouchie Picadillo El Puente Amazon
Pete Escovedo Praise and Worship E- Music Amazon