[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 1/28/11 + Website Update

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:23:49 EST 2011

"General Eclectic" returned to the airwaves and the Internet this week after
a six-week hiatus. During the interim, I managed to do a little bit of work
on the show's website. I've added an "About" page, that tells a bit about my
programming philosophy. I've also posted individual links to my music-DVD
reviews. Thus, I am no longer referring to the site as "under construction",
even though there is obviously still much more to be added in the near (I
hope) future. Call it a work inprogress, but what self-respecting website
isn't?
Home page - http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZyZWRvbmlhcmFkaW8uY29tL2dlbmVjLw==>
 "About" page -
http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/?page_id=2<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZyZWRvbmlhcmFkaW8uY29tL2dlbmVjLz9wYWdlX2lkPTI=>
 Links to DVD Reviews -
http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/?page_id=22<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZyZWRvbmlhcmFkaW8uY29tL2dlbmVjLz9wYWdlX2lkPTIy>
 My thanks to Fredonia Radio Systems General Manager Nick Gunner for guiding
me along in this ongoing project. To the list:

54-40 - One Hundred Songs - True North Roots Essentials, Vol. 1 (various
artists)

Claudio Merlini - Eternal Dreams in Blue - The Colours of Music

Jeremy Joyce - I'm Easy - The By and By

Evan Wish - Tara - Forget-Me-Not, Blue

Joe Cassady and the West End Sound - We All Tour With Elvis - The Chymical
Vegas Wedding

Don Stiernberg - Caravan - Swing 220

Jimmy Baldwin - Coffin For a Boat - Vivador

David Silva - Garlic - Moorpark Oasis

Peter Kater - Song of My Heart - Call of Love

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Serafina del Caribe - To Hear From There

Lee Nestor - Where I Want You - Midnight Wednesday

Peter Paulsen Quintet - Fee Fi Fo Fum - Goes Without Saying

Gerry O'Beirne & Rosie Shipley - Alfred Hitchcock's Polkas- Yesterday I Saw
The Earth Beautiful

Stevie Palmer - Black Is The Sun - Heartprint Shadow

Loreena McKennitt - One a Bright May Morning - The Wind That Shakes The
Barley

Anne Roos - Stairway To Heaven - Blue Jeans: Modern Pop on the Solo Harp

Xavier Charles/Ivar Grydeland/Christian Wallumrod/Ingar Zach -
L'Indifference - Dans les arbres

Buddy Guy - 74 Years Young - Living Proof

Sharon Goldman - A Hazy Shade of Winter - Sleepless Lullaby

Afrocubism - Mali Cuba - Afrfocubism

Wise-Magraw - Black Cherry - How The Light Gets In

Comfort Food - Blue - Comfort Food

Sarana VerLin - Nei Di - Bats & Butterflies

The Godz - Lay in the Sun - Contact High With The Godz

Rosario La Tremendita - Aires de Triana - A Tiempo

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://wdvl895.com/wcvf/ Friday