[JPL] PLAYLIST: Mark Robinson It's A Jazz Thing Jan 30th

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:27:53 EST 2011

Hi,

It's A Jazz Thing is a 2 hour show repeated through the week on UK Jazz
Radio.

Thanks to all that have sent me music this week. Please note my new postal
address is below however I would prefer MP3 downloads.

   1. Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - ¡Bebo Ya Llego! (2010 To Hear From
   There Patois Records)
   2. Jaga Jazzist - airborne (2001 A Livingroom Hush)
   3. Tomasz Stanko - First Song ( Balladyna)
   4. Nikolaj Hess - C Sketch (Global Motion + 2009 www.henk.com.au)
   5. The Bamboos - Pussy Footin (2006 Shapes Compilation (2006 Part 2) Tru
   Thoughts)
   6. Adia Ledbetter - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (2010 Take 2
   Rendezvous With Yesterdays Self Release)
   7. Jane Ira Bloom - Live Sports (2010 Wingwalker Outline Records)
   8. Peter MacDonough - Ding Dong (2010 WOO A Latin Jazz Suite for Soprano
   Saxophone, The  14)
   9. Joseph Daley Earth Tones Ensemble - Lechery (Lust) (2010 The Seven
   Deadly Sins )
   10. The Bad Plus - My Friend Metatron (2010 Never Stop Do The Match
   Records)
   11. *CD of the Week *Manins McGann Dewhurst Holland Samsom - Intro (2010
   Rufus Records)
   12. *CD of the Week *Manins McGann Dewhurst Holland Samsom - D Day (2010
   Rufus Records)
   13. *CD of the Week *Manins McGann Dewhurst Holland Samsom - Brother
   Rudolph (2010  Rufus Records)
   14. *CD of the Week *Manins McGann Dewhurst Holland Samsom - Blues for
   Marty White (2010  Rufus Records)
   15. Steve Gadd And Friends - Undecided (2010 Steve Gadd and Friends -
   Live at Voce BFM Jazz)

*If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.*

Cheers

Mark
0433 762451