[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 1/30/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 14:17:16 EST 2011

    The Lake Brian Quezergue Reflections BMQ Music 2010  O Boto NOVA nola
wetland Marzian Records 2010  Midnight Theme Irvin Mayfield Irvin Mayfield
Basin Street Records 1999  Creole Moon Holley Bendtsen and Amasa Miller Our
Songs Threadhead Records 2010  Somebody Else Is Taking My Place Preservation
Hall Jazz Band Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall Recordings 2004  Mr.
Magic The George French Band It's A Beginning Nia Records 2000  Pick Up The
Pieces New Orleans Nightcrawlers Funknicity Rounder Records 1997  To New
Orleans Sarah Wilson trapeze project Brass Tonic Records 2010  Up Jumped Spring
Suzanne Pittson Out Of The Hub Vineland Records 2010  Euclid Ave. Phil
Hawkins Sugarcane Suite P. Note Music 2010  Wet Dog Masuo Life Is Good Sunshine
Ave. Label 2008  Party Time The New Orleans Jazz Ramblers (It's Our Turn To)
Celebrate! The New Orleans Jazz Ramblers 2010  Nouveau Swing Donald Harrison,
Jr. Quantum Leap FOMP 2010  Make Some Noise Musicians For Musicians On My
Way Back Home MFM Records 2010  Do You Know What It Means To Miss New
Orleans? Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers Everybody's Talkin' 'Bout Miss
Thing! Fat Note Records 2000  Night In Tunisia Marty Nau Group Mood Ebony
Summit Records 2010

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WEIE-FM
P.O. BOX 4787