[JPL] my farewell to jazz broadcasting

Cooperjohnjoseph cooperjohnjoseph at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 16:16:44 EST 2011

Rich....while I do not know you personally I still want to wish you the best. People who broadcast jazz are the flame keepers. I hope you continue your love affair with the music and share your knowledge with just a slightly smaller audience!

John J. Cooper
Jazz From The Hub (Celebrating 20 Years On The Air!)
Monday 6-8PM
WRSU-FM New Brunswick, NJ
88.7FM
wrsu.org