Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:37:17 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Corner Pocket--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Al Hibbler--Don't Get Around Much Anymore--Most Requested--Columbia
Howard McGhee--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--Sony
Louis Armstrong--You're Drivin Me Crazy--You've Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Chet Baker--Autumn Leaves--CTI Records; The Cool Revolution--Sony
Keith Jarrett--If I Should Lose You--Standards, Vol. 2--ECM
Rita Edmond--S'Wonderful--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Miles Davis--Joshua--Seven Steps--Columbia
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Mario Bauza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Eddie Palmieri--Palo Pa Rumba--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania

Rene Marie--The Very Thought Of You--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Carmen McRae--The Man i Love--Gershwin Songbook--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--Mystery Of Man--Mystery Of Man--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--Laura--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--jazz Legacy
Gil Scott-Heron--Song For Bobby Smith--Winter In America--TVT

John Coltrane--Wise One--The Gentle Side Of John Coltrane--Impulse
Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse
Greg Reitan--Giant Steps--Some Other Time--Sunnyside

Joe Chambers--Asiatic Raes--Horace To Max--Savant
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Eddie Jefferson--Same Thing--NY Afternoon--Muse
Miles Davis--Walkin--Greatest Hits--Columbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM