[JPL] PLAYLIST: " Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 1/30/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Jan 31 13:40:22 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 01/30/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP - Opening Theme

The United States Air Force Academy Band "I Feel A Song Coming On" from The Falconaires: Sharing The Freedom (CD, 2010) on USAF Recordings

Doug Webb "I've Never Been In Love Before" from Renovations (CD, 2010) on Posi-Tone

Kathleen Grace "If Ever I Would Leave You" from Jazzvox: In Your Own Backyard (CD, 2011) on OA2

Frank Macchia "Three Jazzy Blind Mice" from Son Of Folk Songs For Jazzers (CD, 2010) on Cacophany, Inc.

Mark Weinstein "Ruby My Dear" from Jazz Brasil (CD, 2010) on Jazzheads

Marty Williams "Caravan" from Long Time Comin' (CD, 2010) on In Moon Bay Records

Kurt Rosenwinkel "Feed the Birds" from Everybody Wants To Be A Cat (CD, 2010) on Disney Pearl Series

Four Freshmen "Angel Eyes" from The Complete Capitol Four Freshmen Fifties Sessions (CD, 2000) on Mosaic

Stan Kenton "Then I'll Be Tired Of You" from The Ballad Style of Stan Kenton (CD, 1997) on Capitol Records

June Christy "Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams" from The Complete Peggy Lee and June Christy Capitol Transcription Sessions (CD, 1998) on Mosaic Records

Steve Cole "Moonlight" from Moonlight (CD, 2010) on Artistry/ART/Mack Ave Records

Mac Gollehon "Lush Life" from Straight Ahead (CD, 2010) on American Showplace Music

Hi-Lo's "June In January" from Suddenly! It's the Hi-Lo's (LP, 1956) on Starlight 7006

Marty Nau Group "Blues for Benny" from Mood Ebony (CD, 2010) on Summit Records

Suzanne Pittson "Moment To Moment" from Out Of The Hub: The Music Of Freddie Hubbard (CD, 2010) on Vineland Records

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host

KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:    zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>

Streaming:   www.krfcfm.org<http://www.krfcfm.org/>

Playlists:   www.spinitron.com<http://www.spinitron.com/>