[JPL] jazz versions of John Barry themes

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:23:39 EST 2011

thanks all, most of that I don't have, but am playing Bob Sneider and Joe Locke's Film Noir Project doing Body Heat. Have not had time to look for some I think we do have since buried in taking school closing calls and updating our website with that stuff, but some good ideas for tomorrow night. I'll be stuck here all night and day before then so should have plenty of time to look around for more!

Bob McWilliams