[JPL] jazz versions of John Barry themes

jctrane at gmail.com jctrane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:27:58 EST 2011

Joe Locke did a number of film themes in recent 'Film Noir' CDs; Gary Urwin
Orch
 (w/Bill Watrous) made a beautiful version of "Chinatown" Theme about 4-5
years back.
This puts me in mind of the news today that John Barry passed,,,he penned
themes for movies like 'Out Of Africa', 'Dances With Wolves' as well as
James Bond themes.    Gene Abkarian