[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 4/30/11

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon May 2 15:19:50 EDT 2011

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6PM-9PM

PLAYLIST
04/30/2011

Song Title/Artist/CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Waltz For Debby, Cannonball Adderley with Bill Evans, Putumayo Presents
Jazz, Putumayo World Music

Naalaiya, Denise King-Olivier Hutman Trio, No Tricks, Cristal Records

My Little Brown Book, Terell Stafford, This Side of Strayhorn, Max Jazz

With A Single Step, Brian Lynch and Spheres of Influence, Conclave, Vol. 2,
Criss Cross Jazz

The Bad Plus, Gaston, Everybody Wants To Be A Cat: Disney Jazz, Vol. 1, Walt
Disney Records

I-10, Joshua Redman-Aaron Parks-Matt Penman-Eric Harland, James Farm,
Nonesuch

How We Love, Gretchen Parlato, The Lost and Found, ObliqSound

Some Day We'll All Be Free, Ben Allison, Action-Refraction, Palmetto Records

7PM

Eternal and Absolute, Ron Westray - Thomas Heflin, live from Austin, Blue
Canoe Records

Drift Away, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Golden Lady, Kurt Elling, The Gate, Concord Jazz

Little Michael, Jeff "Tain" Watts, Family, Dark Key Music

Hues of a Different Blue, Rufus Reid & Out Front, Hues of a Different Blue,
Motema

Touch & Go, Laura Kahle, Circular, Dark Key Music

8PM

Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky (From Now On), Mark Rapp's Melting Pot, Good
Eats, Dinemec

Triple Threat, Joe Krown-Russell Batiste, Jr.-Walter 'Wolfman' Washington,
Triple Threat, Joe Krown

Papa Was A Rolling Stone, 'Papa' John DeFrancesco, A Philadelphia Story,
Savant

Soul Station, Atsuko Hashimoto, ...Until The Sun Comes Up, Capri Records

Better Get Hit In Your Soul, Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus Project,
Electric Mingus Project, Fanwave Music Group

Ran Kan Kan, Tito Puente and his Orchestra, Jazz Roots: The Music Of The
Americas, Sony

Aceite (Oil), Tiempo Libre, My Secret Radio, Sony

Tanguango, Arturo O'Farrill & the Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra, 40 Acres and A
Burro, Zoho

Mambo Beat, Bobby Sanabria and the Manhattan School of Music, Tito Puente
Masterworks Live!!, Jazzheads

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.