[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH (Hawaii) - 5/2/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 3 05:44:55 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday May 2, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – It’s Not Polite To Point? – (Telarc)
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Chan’s Song – (Nippon)
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Pensive Mist – (Capri)
Tommy Flanagan – Giant Steps – Central Park West – (Enja)
Stan Getz/Cal Tjader – Sextet – Ginza Samba – (Jazz Classics)
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
Bob Thompson – The Magic In Your Heart – A Rainy Night In Rio – (Ichiban)
Djavan – Puzzle Of Hearts – Cigano – (CBS)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Listen To The Dawn – (HighNote)
Doug Webb – Renovations – You’ve Changed – (Positone)
Three As One – Decisions – Decisions – (Summit)
Wayne Wallace – To Hear From There – Philadelphia Mambo – (Patois)
Dave Brubeck – Time Out – Blue Rondo A La Turk – (Columbia)
Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – New Light – (JLP)
10:00pm
Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
David Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – Moon River – (Sharp 9)
Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
Louis Hayes – Maximum Firepower – Autumn Leaves – (Savant)
Pat Kelley – Reset – It Could Happen To You – (Art Song)
Joe Gilman – View So Tender 2 – Bird Of Beauty – (Capri)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (Justin Time)
11:00pm
Phil Woods – This Is How I Feel About Quincy – Stockholm Sweetnin’ – (Jazzed Media)
Helio Alves – Música – Música Das Nuvens E Do Chão – (JLP)
Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – My Funny Valentine – (Wrong)
Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – The Folks Who Live On The Hill – (Sunshine)
Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Positone)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)
Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – I Wish I Were In Love Again – (Savant)

*Indicates Recent Release