[JPL] Music Logging Software

Rob Linton rob at jazz901.org
Tue May 3 10:43:04 EDT 2011

Hi everyone.

Looking for some help on a piece of software, if this type of thing even
exists. I currently have my jocks log what they are playing on a paper
playlist. This allows us to keep a hard copy in case we get listener calls
and questions, tracking etc. I am curious if anyone is using, or has heard
of a piece of software that might allow the DJs to type in what they have
played, have it save and maybe even post to the web (though that feature is
not a must.) We still do it the old fashioned way with CDs, so I don't have
an automation log for day time hours. Of course price is a factor too. Any
suggestions or ideas would be great! Please e-mail me directly to
rob at jazz901.org. Thanks so much for any help.

--
Rob Linton, MSEd
Station Manager and Host | Jazz90.1 FM