[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue May 3 12:56:47 EDT 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 5-3-11, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  and
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall  Impressions, Take 2

African Skies     Blue Canoe       Joel Holmes

Fudgesickle Built for Four           Loose Blues      Milestone
Bill Evans

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Conversion Song            Into the Light     Origin    Dana Hall

I Fall in Love Too Easily  Blue Flute         Red Baron         Ali Ryerson

Days of Wine & Roses   Setting the Standard      Strong Brew      Terrence
Brewer

The More I See You       Unforgettable     Impulse!            Johnny
Hartman

Idle Moments     Idle Moments     Blue Note          Grant Green

Black Orpheus   Power Trio - Live in Chicago        High Note          Larry
Coryell

Chillin'   Infra-Rae           Maxanter           Ronnie Cuber

Too Marvelous for Words            Plectrist            Norgran Billy Bauer

Teo       Someday My Prince Will Come   Columbia           Miles Davis

Make Someone Happy   Sides, Colors     Thirteenth Note  Roberta Piket

Shiny Stockings            The Fire Within  Foxhaven          Eric Byrd Trio

Blue Hodge       Easy as Pie, Live at Left Bank    Label M Zoot Sims, Al
Cohn

Manhattan Style            Hues of a Different Blue  Motema            Rufus
Reid & Out Front

Exodus Exodus to Jazz  Vee Jay            Eddie Harris

Comes Love      Dhyana Self-produced    Andrea Wood

Love for Sale      Plays Cole Porter           Big Bang           David
Leonhardt Jazz Group

Cathlamet         Straight Ahead   Origin    Hadley Caliman

Theme for Doris True Blue          Blue Note          Tina Brooks

Lady Bird          At Cafe Bohemia, Vol. 1 Blue Note          Art Blakey &
Jazz Msngrs

Cool      Blue Flute         Red Baron         Ali Ryerson

You Go to My Head       Angel Eyes       Prestige            Gene Ammons

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio