[JPL] playlist: wtf - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:04:28 EDT 2011

wtf 086 & 087
Gerald Veasley, Eighteen Sixty-Three (Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus
Project) 2011
Steven Lugerner Septet, Flux Capacitor (Narratives) 2010
James Farm: Joshua Redman, Aaron Parks, Matt Penman, Eric Harland, Coax
(James Farm) 2011
Walt Weiskopf, Breakdown (Walt Weiskopf Quartet Live) 2011
Terrence Brewer, Caravan (Setting The Standard) 2011
Ben Allison, We've Only Just Begun (Action-Refraction) 2011
Art Pepper, Las Cuevas De Mario (Friday Night At The Village Vanguard)1977
Cecil Payne Quartet, title (Casbah)1985

Roberta Piket, If I Loved You (Sides, Colors) 2011
Andrew Hill, Dedication (alt.) (Point Of Departure) 1964
Robert Barry & Fred Anderson, Dark Day (Duets) 2001
Washboard Sam, Booker T. Blues (Broke, Black & Blue: Good Whiskey Blues)
1939
Duke Ellington, That Rhythm Man (The OKeh Ellington)1929
Emily Remler, Simplicidaje (This Is Me) 1990
Randy Weston, Chalabati Blues (Volcano Blues) 1993
Waldemar Bastos, Ngana (Angola Minha Namorada)
Esperanza Spalding, Knowledge Of Good And Evil (Chamber Music Society) 2010
Bobby Matos, Fiddlunky (Beautiful As The Moon) 2011

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126