[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu) KIPM (Maui) KIPH (Hana) 5/3/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 4 05:49:12 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Tuesday May 3, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob Van Kreeveld – self titled – Little Susan – (RN
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Dreams – I Don’t Want To Be Kissed – (Capri)
Joe Romano – This Is The Moment – This Is The Moment – (JR)
Pete Levin – Jump! – Little Sunflower – (PLM)
Thom Rotella – Out Of The Blues – The Way You Look Tonight – (Four Bar)
Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – Black Orpheus – (Charleston Square)
Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – Blues On The Side – (ItsusJazz)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – That’s How We Roll – (Telarc)
Yellowjackets – Dreamland – Small Town – (Warner Bros.)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Joe Sample – Best Of – Spellbound – (Warner Bros.)
Dizzy Gillespie All Stars – I’m BeBoppin’ Too – If You Could See Me Now – (Half Note)
Phil Woods/Carl Saunders – Play Henry Mancini – Two For The Road – (Jazzed Media)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
Kenia – Celebrates Dorival Caymmi – Roda Pião – (Mooka)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Jewels – Bebop Charlie – (Discovery)
*Todd DelGiudice – Pencil Sketches – All The Things You Are – (OA2)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – Emily – (Emdan)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Lady Luna – (Chicago Sessions)
Steve Allee – Colors – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Owl)
UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most – (Flying Horse)
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – (Artistry)
11:00pm
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Ernie’s Theme – (Jazzed Media)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bluesette – (Rev Jazz)
Brass Connection – Five Star Edition – Whenever I’m Alone With You – (Innovation)
Mary Stallings – Dream – A Timeless Place (The Peacocks) – (HighNote)
Jessica Williams – Live At Yoshi’s Vol. 1 – Alone Together – (MaxJazz)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release