[JPL] PLAYLIST: KGNU Jazz & Beyond 5/3/2011 with Jerry Maddock

Jerry Maddock jtmaddock at comcast.net
Wed May 4 10:15:26 EDT 2011

*Jazz and Beyond with Jerry Maddock on 5/3/2011 from 09:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Featuring Jazz Conversation with Jane Stuart*

  John Pizzarelli / Rockin' In Rhythm: A Duke Ellington Tribute
/ Cottontail/Rockin' In Rhythm

  Jane Stuart / Don't Look Back / I Just Found Out About Love

  Jane Stuart / Don't Look Back / Wheelers and Dealers

  Charlie Haden's Quartet West / Sophisticated Ladies / Sophisticated Lady

  Louis Bellson / Jam with Blue Mitchell / A Gush of Periwinkles

  Conrad Herwig / Another Kind of Blue: The Latin Side of Miles Davis
/ So What

  Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band / Dreamin' of Cannonball
/ Scotch and Water

  Frank Vignola / 66-2/3 / Let It Happen

James Moody Quartet / Moody's Party / It Might As Well Be Spring

  Rene Marie / Live at Jazz Standard / Deed I do

  Poncho Sanchez / El Mejor / Son Son Charari (The Charari Dance)

  Dave Le Febvre / From Soul To Soul / Mr. JB

  Betty Carter and her Trio / Now It's My Turn / Most Gentlemen Don't
Like Love

  Neil Bridge 7 + / Yes, I Am Still Here / Little Sunflower

  The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Heart and Soul / 15 Minutes Late

  Bill Kwan / Pentimento / The Best Thing For You

  The Modern Jazz Quartet / The Modern Jazz Quartet Plays "One Never
Knows" / The Golden Striker

  The Clayton Brothers Quintet / The New Song and Dance / Battle Circle

  Nasar Abadey and Supernova / Diamond In The Rough / Diamond In The Rough

  Irvin Mayfield / A Love Letter to New Orleans / Latin Tinge II

  The David Leonhardt Jazz Group / Plays Cole Porter / You'd Be So Nice
To Come Home To

*/Note:/*/  Larry McKenna, tenor sax; former Jazz Conversation interviewee/

  Freddy Cole / This Is The Life / When Love Is Looking Your Way

  The Elements of Jazz / The Elements of Jazz / Up The Coast

  The Dave Sterner Quintet / Sidetracked / Min-Or Yours

  Carmen McRae / Live at the Flamingo / 'Round Midnight

--
Jerry Maddock
Jazz Host