[JPL] last day for record calls (for a while)/cd servicing

morrison at wduq.org morrison at wduq.org
Wed May 4 10:36:35 EDT 2011

Hi everyone.

Today will be my last day for taking record calls for a while. I'm due to have a baby next Wednesday, but I'm here in the office until he decides to show up. If you would like to catch up, please do so soon.

While I am out on leave, please do continue to service DUQ with cd's. They will all be waiting for me when I get back in June. I have someone logging all the cd's that come in so I'll know exactly what is here.

Thanks, and be well.
-Shaunna

Shaunna Morrison Machosky
Music Director