[JPL] Playlist: Jaz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu) KIPM (Maui) KIPH (Hana) 5/4/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 5 05:48:43 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Wednesday May 4, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
New York Voices – self titled – Top Secret – (grp)
Yellowjackets – Mirage Á Trois – Top Secret – (Warner Bros.)
Sadao Watanabe – In Tempo – In Jersey – (Verve)
Brenda Russell – Greatest Hits – Piano In The Dark – (A&M)
Stan Getz – Compact Jazz – The Girl From Ipanema – (Verve)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Broadbottom – (Sea Breeze)
Jazz Crusaders – Lighthouse ’68 – Never Had It So Good – (Pacific Jazz)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
 Groove Collective – GRP Celebration Of The Beatles – She’s So Heavy –(grp)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc)
*Helio Alves – Música – Adeus Alf – (JLP)
Jazz Professors – Live – Old Devil Moon – (Flying Horse)
Bill Moio – Let’s Go – Angel Eyes – (Tempest)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Come Fly With Me – (JLP)
Wes Montgomery – Plays The Blues – Willow Weep For Me – (Verve)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Satin Doll – (Telarc)
10:00pm
Patti Austin – It Might Be You – dialogue – Baby Come To Me – (grp)
Lanny Morgan – Quartet – Joy Spring – (V.S.O.P.)
Cal Tjader – Compact Jazz – Los Bandidos – (Polygram)
Ray Obiedo – Perfect Crime – One Look, One Smile – (Windham Hill)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Alice In Wonderland – (Summit)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – On The Trail – (Resonance)
11:00pm
Michel Petrucciani – Au Théâtre Des Champs-Élysées – Medley Of Favorite Songs – (Dreyfus)
Bruce Barth/Steve Wilson – Home – All Through The Night – (We Always Swing)
Erroll Garner – The Essence Of – Misty – (Columbia)

*Indicates Recent Release