[JPL] Entry level turntable: $28,400

Doug%20Crane dcrane at comcast.net
Thu May 5 14:56:34 EDT 2011

This turntable is pretty cheap if you compare it to the Clearaudio Statement Turntable.  At $150K, you could buy about five  R-evolution Minima turntables.

If you've got enough cash to spend on the Clearaudio turntable you'll most certainly want to add a Clearaudio Goldfinger V2 Phono Cartridge for only $10K more.

I'm perfectly happy with my Rega Planar 3.

Doug Crane

dcrane at comcast.net