[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu) - KIPM (Maui) - KIPH (Hana) 5/5/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 6 05:49:45 EDT 2011

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Thursday May 5, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Benny Green – Source – Opus De Funk – (JLP)
Tower Of Power – Urban Renewal – Come Back, Baby – (Warner Bros.)
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Exactly Like This – (Sea Breeze)
Seis Del Solar – Alternate Routes – Siempre – (Messidor)
*Rufus Reid – Hues Of A Different Blue – Memories Of You – (Motéma)
Ricardo Silveira – Storyteller – Francesa – (Kokopelli)
*Eric Reed – The Dancing Monk – ‘Round Midnight – (Savant)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – But Not For Me – (MAMA)
*‘Papa’ John DeFrancesco – A Philadelphia Story – You Are My Sunshine – (Savant)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – That’s How We Roll – (Telarc)
*Tom Rizzo – Imaginary Numbers – Along Came Betty – (Origin)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – The New Song And Dance – (artistShare)
Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – Brass Attitude – Knee Deep In Rio – (Concord)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – Groovin’ High – (Concord)
Steve Smith – Live At Ronnie Scott’s – How Do You Keep The Music Playin? – (Tone Center)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Autumn In New York – (JLP)
Mark Sherman – One Step Closer – My One And Only Love – (CAP)
John Proulx – Baker’s Dozen – Look For The Silver Lining – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra – All In – Peace – (WJO)
Phil DeGreg – The Green Gate – Hi-Fly – (J-Seven)
John Hicks – Twogether – (HighNote)
Gene Harris – Alley Cats – Listen Here – (Concord)
Jeff Barone – Open Up – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Jazzed Media)
Steve Allee – Dragon Fly – Conversation With Bill – (Owl)
Bob Badgley – Covering All The Basses – Blue Daniel – (Sea Breeze)

*Indicates Recent Release