[JPL] PLAYLIST" UK Jazz Radio "It's A Jazz Thing" May 8th 2011

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun May 8 00:37:53 EDT 2011

G'Day

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

   1. John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Simone (Curiosity 2010)
   2. Carlos Franzetti & Allison Brewster Franzetti - Mirage (2011 Alborada
   Amapola Records)
   3. Norio Maeda & Jiro Inagaki All Stars - Watermelon Man (1968 This Is
   Jazz Rock CBS)
   4. My Goodness, McGuiness! - Oh! You Pretty Things (2011 Insular
   Peninsular Rufus Records)
   5. My Goodness, McGuiness! - Euro (2011 Insular Peninsular Rufus Records)
   6. Jessie Marquez - La Herida (The Wound) (2011 All I See Is Sky Carena
   Recordings)
   7. *CD of the Week - NZ Jazz Release of the Year 2010 New Zealand
Awards*Reuben Bradley - OK Monitor (2010 Resonator Rattle Jazz NZ)
   8. *CD of the Week - NZ Jazz Release of the Year 2010 New Zealand
Awards*Reuben Bradley - Cassandra's Prophecy (2010 Resonator Rattle
Jazz NZ)
   9. *CD of the Week - NZ Jazz Release of the Year 2010 New Zealand
Awards*Reuben Bradley - Peoples? (2010 Resonator Rattle Jazz NZ)
   10. Jeremy Pelt - Pandora's Box (2011 The Talented Mr. Pelt High Note)
   11. Shez Raja - Infatuation ft Andy Sheppard (2010 Unreleased Live at
   Pizza Express)
   12. Samsom Nacey Haines - Locked (2011 Oxide Rattle Jazz)
   13. Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin - Inside Out (2011 Live From Austin Blue
   Canoe Records)
   14. Monty Alexander - Come Fly With Me (2011 Uplift Jazz Legacy
   Productions)
   15. Lucky Brown - Redbeard (2011 Lucky Brown's Space Dream Tramp Records)
   16. Charles Mingus - Pithecanthropus Erectus (1997 Passions of a Man The
   Complete Atlantic Recordings Disc 1)
   17. Matthew Halsall - Music for a Dancing Mind (2011 On the Go Gondwana
   Records)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark Robinson
5 Stanley Street