[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM, FORT COLLINS, CO 5/8/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon May 9 11:53:17 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 05/08/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Ray Brown's Great BIG BAND "Seven Steps To Heaven" from Kayak (CD, 2011) on Brown Cats Productions

The John Brown Trio "Perdido" from Dancing With Duke: An Homage To Duke Ellington (CD, 2011) on Brown Boulevard Records

Karrin Allyson "I'm Always Chasing Rainbows" from 'Round Midnight (CD, 2011) on Concord

Terrence Brewer "My One and Only Love" from Setting the Standard (CD, 2011) on Strong Brew Music

Dizzie Gillespie "Cool Breeze" from Dizzie Gillespie Big Band (CD, 1992) on Verve Records

Susie Meissner "I'm Confessin'" from I'm Confessin' (CD, 2011) on LydianJazz Records

Benny Green "I Waited For You" from Source (CD, 2011) on JLP (Jazz Legacy Productions

Clifford Brown "JOY SPRING" from Jazz Immortal (CD, 2001) on Pacific Jazz

Roberta Gambarini "Alice IN Wonderland" from Everybody Wants To Be A Cat (CD, 2011) on Disney Pearl Series

Walt Weiskopf "Blame It On My Youth" from Live (CD, 2011) on Capri

The John Brown Trio "It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing" from Dancing With Duke: An Homage To Duke Ellington (CD, 2011) on Brown Boulevard Records

Karrin Allyson "Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most" from 'Round Midnight (CD, 2011) on Concord

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
  KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org