[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 5/6/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:06:08 EDT 2011

Kimmie Rhodes - Catch The Wind - Dreams Of Flying

One For All - Big G - Invades Vancouver

Kupenga Marimba - Kupenga - Music At The Market 2010 (various artists)

Hot Tuna - Second Chances -  Steady As She Goes

Brulee - Si C’est Un Oui - New Beginnings

Tom Mindte & Jeremy Stephens - Sparkling Brown Eyes - Radio Favorites &
Sacred Songs

Mad Romance - I’ve Got The World On A String - Aim High

Andre/Tokar/Kugel - The Lizards Of Aukstumala - Varpai

Pete Kennedy - Love Me - This Time

Warren L. Jones III - Coltrane West - Bridges

Julie Gold - The Endangered - Love Is Love Is Love

Clerestory - Crabtree: War Music: On Horseback - Night Draws Near

Signal - Glass: Rubric (from “Glassworks”) - Glassworks/Music In Similar
Motion

Laura Kemp - Bodhi Tree - Bodhi Tree

Jimmy “Duck” Holmes - Six Little Puppies - Mistakes Were Made: Five Years of
Raw Blues, Damaged Livers, & Questionable Business Decisions (various
artists)

Lior Navok - Seconds Turn Into Hours . . . - Urban Nocturnes

Jenny Allen - Could Have Been Something - Blanket

Peter Alsop - Hopelessly Heterosexual - Dr. Peter Alsop’s Songs on Sex and
Sexuality

Gail Wade - I’ve Forgotten You - October Moon

Amjad Ali Khan - Bhairavi (from “Three Ragas”) - Samaagam

Emmalee Crane - Summit - Formantine

Chip McNeill Quintet - Saturns’ Rings - The Whirl

-
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday
mornings from 10 till noon