[JPL] Entry level turntable: $28,000

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:10:15 EDT 2011

$28K is not unusual from the standpoint of high-end audio turntables.  Note:
no tone arm or cartridge - that is additional!  I can't say that this
turntable is particularly attractive - compared to some at this price
point.  When I worked at WQAX-FM, Bloomington, IN, we had beautiful, custom
made bases for our turntables that quite literally WERE tree trunks - they
were gorgeous, and I guarantee you that if you bumped into one, the record
would not skip!

Aloha,

Brad