[JPL] Big, big thanks to all of you for your ideas!

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:18:42 EDT 2011

LY,

Your openness to new ideas, your willingness to seek to improve as an
announcer (despite your considerable talent and prowess as one
already), your committment to attract new, young listeners and your
openness to programming new music and trying new approaches - all of
this continues to inspire me.

Brad