[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu - KIPM (Maui - KIPH (Hana) 5/9/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 10 05:55:40 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday May 9, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Supersax – Stone Bird – Confirmation – (MPS)
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Stan Getz – The Dolphin – Joy Spring – (Concord)
Dexter Gordon – One Flight Up – Darn That Dream – (Blue Note)
Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Pensive Mist – (Capri)
Stanley Turrentine – Don’t Mess With Mr. T – Pieces Of Dreams – (Epic)
Tom Scott/Phil Woods – Bebop United – Close View – (MCG)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Serendipity 18 – Serendipity 18 – (MAMA)
Dave Brubeck – Time Out – Take Five – (Columbia)
Thelonious Monk – Monk’s Music – Ruby, My Dear – (Jazz Classics)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – My Mother’s Eyes – (Telarc)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Nobody Else But Me – (Jazzed Media)
10:00pm
Alan Broadbent – You And The Night And The Music – Ask Me now – (A440)
Keith Jarrett – Live At Blue Note – Days Of Wine And Roses – (ECM)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – That’s All – (Resonance)
Jazz Professors – Live – You And The Night And The Music – (Flying Horse)
Charlie Byrd – My Inspiration – My Inspiration – (Concord)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – We’ll be Together Again – (SNL)
Charlie Shoemake – Lands End – Two Base Hit – (CMG)
11:00pm
Mike Longo – Aftermath – Moody’s Groove – (CAP)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Jeff Libman – Not Even The Rain – Too Beautiful – (Tempest)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – One More Dream – (artistShare)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio Live In Stuttgart – Cantabile – (Dreyfus)
Horace Silver – Blowin’ The Blues Away – Peace – (Blue Note)
*Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Luciana Souza – Brazilian Duos – O Bolo – (Sunnyside)

*Indicates Recent Release