[JPL] Our last Summit in Rochester, but NOT our last JazzWeek conference

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue May 10 15:00:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just to clear up some confusion, this year's JazzWeek Summit will be the last one held in Rochester, but it will not be the last JazzWeek annual conference. While this has been a good location for us in the past, it's now time to find a new home.

We're working on a new location for 2012 in a larger metropolitan area and during a time of year that will not clash with radio pledge drives. An official announcement will come during the summer. I think you'll be excited.

Registration is still open for the 2011 JazzWeek Summit at http://summit.jazzweek.com/ . Even if you're not ready to register for the Summit, the hotel is only reserving rooms for our group through May 16, which is next Monday. Hotel information is at the above site.

Watch for information on the first round of JazzWeek Awards nominations in your inbox next week.

Also coming shortly: information on sponsorship and the finalized session schedule.

Thanks,
Ed

Ed Trefzger, Editor
JazzWeek