[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed May 11 00:44:28 EDT 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Bent--Beautiful Otherness--The Everlasting Blink
Benjamin Drazen--Jazz Heaven--Inner Flights
Tab Benoit--Broke and Lonely--Medicine
Marcia Ball--Look Before You Leap--Roadside Attractions
The Jolly Boys--Should I Stay or Should I Go--Great Expectation
Junior Murvin--Police and Thieves--Reggae Greats
Ekendra Das--Orisha--Ethnomusicology
Steve Khan--Los Gaiteros--Parting Shot
Tracy Nelson--I Know It's A Sin--Victim of the Blues
Rebirth Brass Band--AP Touro--Rebirth of New Orleans

7pm

The Impressions--Ain't Got Time--Standing On the Verge...The Roots of Funk
Alex Skolnick--Song of the Open Road--Veritas
Sweet Claudette--Shaking Up the Bucket--Shaking Up the Bucket
Tweedfunk--B-Line--Bringin' It
Rez Abbasi--Kismet--Snake Charmer
Gaudi+Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan--Tera Jana Kere Rang Lawe--Dub Qawwali
Nellie Travis--Tornado Wrapped in Fire--I'm Going Out Tonight
Sheryl Bailey--An Unexpected Turn--For All Those Living
Rory Block--Good Morning Little School Girl--Shake 'Em On Down
Sean Jones--Touch and Go--No Need For Words

8pm

Soulive--Flurries--Steady Groovin'
Jazzpistols--Sex in A Pan--Superstring
Joe Moss--Black Boots--Drive Time--Live at Chans
Issa Bagayogo--Touba--Tassoumakan
Randomer--Puzzled--Future Bass
Harriet Tubman--Down Shift/Ascension--Ascension
Ambrose Akinmusire--My Name is Oscar--When the Heart Emerges Glistening
Hugo Race--Slow Fry--Fatalists
Native Soul--Soul Step--Soul Step

9pm

Faust--So Far--So Far
Club d'Elf--As Above--Electric Moroccoland/So Below
Kenny Tsak/56 Deluxe--Ain't Doin' Too Bad--Like We Do!
Johnny Rawls--Burning Bridges--Memphis Still Got Soul
Sergent Garcia--Una y Otra Vez--Una y Otra Vez
Soft Machine--K's Riff--Alive & Well (Live in Paris)
Too Slim & the Taildraggers--Daddies Bones--Shiver
Kenny Werner--Class Dismissed--Balloons
Jerry Bergonzi--Lend Me A Dream--Convergence

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond