[JPL] Playlist: Jazz With Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu0 - KIPM (Maui) - KIPH (Hana) - 5/10/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 11 05:49:37 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Tuesday May 10, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Mike Barone – By Request – My Melancholy Baby – (R/R)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – You Make Me Feel So Young – (Capri)
Doug Beavers – Two Shades Of Nude – Tell Me A Bedside Story – (Origin)
Dave Glenn – National Pastime – The Hammer – (Origin)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – Little Darlin’ – (Telarc)
Mimi Fox – Perpetually Hip – Perpetually Hip – (Favored Nation)
Joe Williams – Live At Century Plaza – Joe’s Blues – (Concord)
9:00pm
Stan Getz – Apasionado – Midnight Ride – (A&M)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Corcovado – (Brownstone)
Bruce Barth/Steve Wilson – Home – Sweet And Lovely – (WAS)
David Sanborn – Best Of – Hideaway – (Warner Bros.)
Rob McConnell – Music Of the Twenties – Thou Swell – (Justin Time)
Marian McPartland – Live At Maybeck – Willow Weep For Me – (Concord)
Brian Lynch – Meets Bill Charlap – Atras Da Porta – (Sharp 9)
10:00pm
*Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Tenderly – (Koch)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Chicago Bop Steppin’ – (artistShare)
UCF Jazz Ensemble – Jazz Town – Lush Life – (Flying Horse)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Matthew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
Doug Webb – Renovations – Bluesette – (Positone)
11:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc)
Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – I Don’t Want To Be Kissed – (Capri)
Brazilian Trio – Forests – Vera Cruz – (Blue Toucan)
Lori Bell – The Music Of Djavan – Obi – (Resonance)
Emily Remler – This Is Me – “E” Samba – (Justice)
Bill Charlap – Live At Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp – (Blue Note)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
Kristin Korb – Where You’ll Find Me – Yes, I Know When I’ve Had It – (KK)

*Indicates Recent Release