[JPL] Re: WGMC JAZZ 90.1 BAKER'S DOZEN WEEK OF MAY 1, 2011-Correction

Derrick Lucas derrick at jazz901.org
Wed May 11 13:53:52 EDT 2011

Join the Jazz 90.1 family on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jazz901-WGMC-FM/128890437152907

1)THE COOKERS-CAST THE FIRST STONE-PLUS LOIN
2)Aretha Franklin-The Great American Songbook-Columbia
3)Jim Hall/Joey Baron-Conversations-Artist Share
4)Larry Coryell-/Kenny Drew Jr.-Duality-Random Act
5)Helen Sung-ReConception-Steeplechase
6)Jazz Incorporated-Live at Smalls- Smalls Live
7)Benny Green-Source-JLP
8)Willie Nelson/Wynton Marsalis featuring Norah Jones-Here We Go Again-Blue
Note
*9)Gregg Allman-Low Country Blues-Rounder
10)Storms/Nocturnes a/k/a  Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer/Tim Garland –Via
11)Eldar Djangirov-3 Stories-Sony Masterworks
12)One For All-Invades Vancouver-Cellar Live
13)Terrell Stafford-This Side of Strayhorn-Maxjazz