[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 05-11-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed May 11 16:03:58 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 05-11-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Michel Petrucciani - She Did It Again / Take The A Train / She Did It Again - Solo Live (Dreyfus Jazz) 4:53
Wallace Roney - I Have A Dream - If Only For One Night (HighNote) 10:31
Gretchen Parlato - How We Love - The Lost And Found (ObliqSound) [C] 5:25

  BREAK

Part 2

Grace Kelly & Phil Woods -  Man With The Hat - Man With The Hat (Pazz Productions) [C] 8:45

Terell Stafford - My Little Brown Book - This Side Of Strayhorn (MaxJazz) [C] 7:20
Terell Stafford - Lush Life - This Side Of Strayhorn (MaxJazz) [C] 7:44
Chuck Deardorf - The Peacocks - Transparence (Origin) [C] 9:21
Jeb Patton - Estate - New Strides (MaxJazz) [C] 7:28
Nobuki Takamen - The Other Side Of City - Live At The Iridium (Summit) [C] 13:45
Bill Anschell - Willow Weep For Me - Figments (Origin) [c][a] 4:23

  BREAK

Part 3

Bill Anschell - Across The Universe - Figments (Origin) [C][a] 6:05
Ron Westray / Thomas Heflin - Mind Over Matter - Live From Austin (Blue Canoe) [C] 9:18
Ron Westray / Thomas Heflin - The Thing About Donald Brown  - Live From Austin (Blue Canoe) [C] 11:12
Donald Brown - The Sweetest Sounds - The Sweetest Sounds (Evidence) 5:07
Q.E.D - Waltz - Yet What Is Any Ocean... (Origin) [C] 7:25
Benny Green - I Waited For You - Source (JLP) [C] 6:51
Matija Dedic Trio - Maiden Voyage - MD In NYC (Origin) [C] 10:20

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56