[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - 5/11/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 12 05:50:03 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Wednesday May 11, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Omaha Gathering – (Sea Breeze)
*Ray Brown – Kayak – Blue Daniel – (Brown Cats)
Chris Stewart – Phoenix – Hi Fly – (Tempest)
Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Carl Saunders/Phil Woods – Play Henry Mancini – Dreamsville – (Jazzed Media)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Body And Soul – (JLP)
Benny Golson – Terminal 1 – Park Avenue Petite – (Concord)
Djavan – As Melhores – Somos Todos Iguais Essa Noite – (Sony)
9:00pm
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Stella By Starlight – (H&N)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – This Is The Blues – (SNL)
Arturo Sandoval – I Remember Clifford – Jordu – (grp)
Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Don’t Explain – (Savant)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Whit Williams – Now’s The Time – Losing Game – (MAMA)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – O Nosso Amor – (Philips)
Pete Christlieb – Live At the Jazz Cave – The Song Is You – (Cognito)
10:00pm
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – Autumn Variations – (Artistry)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
*Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Alex Graham – Brand New – Skylark – (Origin)
Bill Evans – Sunday At Village Vanguard – Alice In Wonderland – (Jazz Classics)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Cheryl – (Primrose Lane)
Don Sebesky – Joyful Noise – Take The Coltrane – (BMG)
11:00pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
Keith Jarrett – At The Blue Note – Autumn Leaves – (ECM)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)
Diane Schuur – Love Walked In – Nothing Ever Changes My Love For You – (grp)

*Indicates Recent Release