[JPL] PLAYLIST: 05/12/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu May 12 12:22:33 EDT 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
252-813-6378
bfboddie at msn.com

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Fiveplay Jazz Quintet - Ting-a-Ling - Five Of Hearts - Auraline Music - 2010
Liam Sillery - Time Lapse - Priorité - OA2 Records - 2011
The John Brown Trio - A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - Dancing Wiith Duke/An Homage to Duke Ellington - Brown Boulevard - 2011
Tempest Little Big Band - Satin Doll - Round Midnight - Tempest Jazz - 2011
Bobby Matos - Early Morning Song - Beautiful As The Moon - LifeForce Jazz - 2011
Phil Ranelin With Henry Franklin And Big Black - One For Johnson - Perseverance - Wide Hive - 2011
Danielle Reich - Crazy He Calls Me - This Year's Kisses - Danielle Reich - 2011
Eldar Djangirov - Darn That Dream - Three Stories - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Noah Haidu - Take Your Time - Slipstream - Posi-Tone Records - 2011

9:00
Sheryl Bailey 4 - Masa's Bag - For All Those Living - Pure Music Records - 2011
Monty Alexander - Renewal - Uplift - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Chuck Wilson - The Breeze And I - Chuck Wilson :Echo Of Spring - Arbors Records - 2011
Andrea Wood - Someday My Prince Will Come - Dhyana - Andrea Wood - 2011
Charlie Haden Quartet West - Angel Face - Sophisticated Ladies - Emarcy  - 2010
Irvin Mayfield - Super Star - A Love Letter to New Orleans - Basin Street Records - 2011
Jessie Marquez - Spanish Nights - All I See Is Sky - Carena Records - 2011
Benny Green - Cool Green - Source - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Chuck Riggs - I Want to Be Happy - Live at Feinstein's At Loews Regency - Arbors Records - 2011

10:00
Sean Jones - Olive Juice - No Need for Words - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Ben Allison - Some Day We'll All Be Free - Action-Refraction - Palmetto - 2011
Anthony Wilson - Etna - Campo Belo - Goat Hill Recordings - 2011
Audrey Silver - Day Dream - Dream Awhile - Messy House Productions - 2009
Avery Sharpe - Jump! - Running Man - JKNM Records - 2011
Storms / Nocturnes - Infinite Blue - Via - Origin Records - 2011
Karrin Allyson - The Shadow Of Your Smile - 'Round Midnight - Concord Music Group - 2011
Jessica Williams - Lonnie's Lament - Freedom Trane - Origin Records - 2011
Billy White - Jelly Bean - First Things First - Porto Franco Records - 2010

11:00
Brian Lynch - Household Of Saud - Unsung Heroes - Hollistic MusicWorks - 2011
One For All - Moments Notice - Invades Vancouver! - Cellar Live Records - 2011
Gene Ludwig - I Love You - Love Notes Of Cole Porter - Big O Records - 2011
Mad Romance - I've Got The World On A String - Aim High - Mad Romance Music - 2010
Rick Holland Evan Dobbins Little Big Band - Eternal Triangle - Trilby - Rick Holland Evan Dobbins Little Big Band - 2011
Dado Moroni - Where Is Love - Live In Beverly Hills - Resonance Records - 2011
Linda Eder - A Woman In His Arms - Now - Masterworks - 2011
Roger Davidson & David Finck - The Easy Way/ What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life? - Umbrellas and Sunshine - Soundbrush Records - 2011
Native Soul - Talking Drum - Soul Step - Talking Drum Records - 2010