[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - 5/12/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 13 05:50:03 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Thursday May 12, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – It’s Not Polite To Point – (Telarc)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Never Enough – (Telarc)
*Nilson Matta – Mojave – Mojave – (Motéma)
Paquito D’Rivera – Brazilian Dreams – Snow Samba – (MCG)
*Nelson Riveros – Camino Al Barrio – It’s All Right With Me – (Nel Songo)
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – The Wind – (Peacock)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Tom Schuman – Extremities – Palisades Parkway – (grp)
Roger Davidson – Brazilian Live Songs – Esperança – (Sound Brush)
9:00pm
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Down, Down, Down – (Sea Breeze)
Steve Pouchie – El Puente – Green Dolphin Street – (Latin Jazz Alive)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Faviana – (Sea Breeze)
Pete Escovedo – E Street – Waterfall – (Concord)
Stefan Karlsson – Live At Vartan Jazz – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Vartan)
TropiJazz – All-Stars Live II – And Sammy Walked In – (RMM)
Bob James/Earl Klugh – Cool – Movin’ On – (Warner Bros.)
10:00pm
Phil Woods – Swingchronicity – Never Let Me Go – (Jazzed Media)
Ed Motta – Djavan Songbook #1 – Samurai – (Lumiar)
*Helio Alves – Música – Flor Das Estradas – (JLP)
Diane Schuur – Love Walked In – Time After Time – (grp)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Gato Barbieri – The Shadow Of the Cat – Last Kiss – (Peak)
James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
11:00pm
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – By Myself – (OA2)
Mike Kocour – High Standards – I’ll Remember April – (Tempest)
Scott Hamilton – Across The Tracks – Blue Turning Grey Over You – (Concord)
Warren L. Jones III – Bridges – Alone Together – (Tempest)
Eric Alexander – Revival Of The Fittest – The Island – (HighNote)
Steve Kahn – Borrowed Time – Blues For Ball – (Tone Center)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Aurora – (artistShare)

*Indicates Recent Release