[JPL] Too Much Product?

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 11:24:34 EDT 2011

Maybe I'm wrong here but has Motema released about five to six recordings over
the past month or two? I know Origin releases product like this but I can't
possibly see the advantage for the company...particularly in radio. There's no
way I can play all of this product. There's too much coming in now as it is in
my view. There's a LOT of good jazz that will never be heard because the time
simply isn't there. I think the labels would get much more attention with their
product by spreading their releases out a bit. Again just my opinion on this but
I would certainly like to hear what others think about it. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett