[JPL] Too Much Product?

newworldjz at aol.com newworldjz at aol.com
Fri May 13 11:54:12 EDT 2011

You folks are always saying that it is suppose to be about the best music out there. I don't see how there is any relevance to which label these great releases are on. Are you playing music based on quality or on the label that it's on?

New World N Jazz Marketing, Promotion and Consulting
1188 Grizzly Peak Blvd
Berkeley,CA 94708
ph: 510 705-1660
fax: 510 705-1698