[JPL] Too Much Product?

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 12:01:09 EDT 2011

It's always about the quality but it's also about what's fair too other labels
too. If Origin puts out five great releases at one time...I'm not going to
monopolize my airtime with Origin product because Motema also has great
product...Concord has great product...etc. As I said there's only so much
airtime time to go around. What more than likely happens is that these companies
that put out multiple packages of great material simply end up getting fewer
spins.

Jae