[JPL] Too Much Product?

newworldjz at aol.com newworldjz at aol.com
Fri May 13 12:14:41 EDT 2011

I don't understand why. If your commitment is to program the best music that you receive that fits with your programming philosophy then the label should be of no concern. It would seem to me that if you choose a CD based on what label it is on as oppose to the quality of the music then you are doing your listeners a disservice.

New World N Jazz Marketing, Promotion and Consulting
1188 Grizzly Peak Blvd
Berkeley,CA 94708
ph: 510 705-1660
fax: 510 705-1698