[JPL] playlist: taint town live - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat May 14 02:57:57 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Knotiz/Mehldau/Haden/mMotian, Oleo (Live at Birdland) 2011
Geoffrey Keezer/Joe Locke/Tim Garland, Her Sanctuary (Storns / Nocturnes)
2011
Mary Halvorson Quintet, Crack in Sky (Saturn Sings) 2010

Vandermark5, Fall To Grace (Acoustic Machine) 2001
Jean-Michel Pilc, Caravan (Essential) 2011
Bob Brookmeyer, Celebration Jig (New Works) 2006
Gretchen Parlato, Circling (The Lost and Found) 2011

Ralph Bowen, Drumheller Valley (Power Play) 2011
Plunge, Bright Side (Tin Fish Tango) 2010
David S. Ware, Bardo (Onecept) 2010
Colin Vallon Trio, title (Rruga) 2011
Booker Little & His Quintet feat. Max Roach, Strength And Sanity (Out Front)
1961

Kenny Werner, Sada (balloons) 2011
Jason Adasiewicz, Rose Garden (Sun Rooms) 2010
John Brown Trio w/Cyrus Chestnut & Adonis Rose, Do Nothing 'Til You Hear
>From Me (Dancing with Duke) 2011
Ernest Stuart w/Orrin Evans, Tim Warfield & Justin Faulkner), September in
the Rain (Solitary Walker) 2010
Jane Ira Bloom, Life on Cloud 9 (wingwalker) 2011
Jose James & Jef Neve, Tenderly (For All We Know) 2010

The Little Willies, No Place To Fall (The Little Willies) 2006
Nellie McKay, Really IGet Away From Me) 2004
Paul Tynan, Story of Langston Suite - V. Chanting for Staples (Bicoastal
Collective: Chapter One) 2009
Leucasia, Nannao' (Leucasia) 2006
Don Pullen, Variation On Ode To Life (Ode To Life) 1993
Andrew McCormack & Jason Tarde, Coda (My Duo) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126