[JPL] Too Much Product?

Ken Irwin - WMUA Jazz Music Dir. ken-irwin at comcast.net
Sat May 14 11:54:24 EDT 2011

Jae et al:

I have enjoyed reading the various takes on this issue. This is what I enjoy about this list. It is a tough subject, ...can you have too much of a good thing? I just wish that we had 24 hours a day to play all these diverse artistic expressions. We don't, so we do our best to represent. Once again we have a bit of a conundrum at the intersection of art and commerce.

Peace,
Ken

Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"
WMUA - FM
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
105 Lincoln Campus Center
Amherst, MA 01003

Web: www.wmua.org
E-mail: jazz at wmua.org, ken-irwin at comcast.net
Phone: (413) 545-2876 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (413) 545-2876 end_of_the_skype_highlighting