[JPL] Frank Foster

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 13:49:49 EDT 2011

Most of you know Frank hasn't been in the best of health over the past few years
and he's not doing well now. It's very serious. I got word he fell and broke his
hip in three places this past week and is schedule for surgery today. Hip
replacement. Considering the other health issues he's dealing with this surgery
is more complicated than usual. He's on dialysis too. Frank lives three blocks
down the street from me and I see he and Cecelia fairly often. He's here in
Chesapeake General hospital but as I understand it he doesn't want visitors at
this point. Maybe give him a few days to recover from the surgery and send him a
word. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett