[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio May 15th 2011

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun May 15 06:36:51 EDT 2011

G'Day

  "It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

  Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

   1. Kristin Berardi Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra - Moonbeams (2011
   Kristin Berardi Meets The Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra Jazzhead
   Australia)
   2. Vijay Iyer with Prasanna & Nitin Mitta - Entropy And Time (2011 Tirtha
   ACT Music)
   3. Sun Ra & The Arkestra - They're Peeping (2011 Mijf 2011 Sampler
   Melbourne Jazz Festival 2011)
   4. Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin - Eternal And Absolute (2011 Live From
   Austin Blue Canoe Records)
   5. Jeremy Pelt - Only (2011 The Talented Mr. Pelt High Note)
   6. Ross Hammond - Afternoon Mbira Song (2011 Ambience, Antiquite and
   Other Love Songs )
   7. My Goodness, McGuiness! - Ape (2011 Insular Peninsular Rufus Records)
   8. Inside Out - Silent Disco (2011 In Cahoots Jazzhead Records)
   9. Elizabeth Woodbury KasiusElizabeth Woodbury Kasius & Heard - Aire
   (2011 Karibu Self Release)
   10. *CD of the Week *Matthew Halsall - Music for a Dancing Mind (2011 On
   the Go Gondwana Records)
   11. *CD of the Week *Matthew Halsall - The Journey Home (2011 On the Go
   Gondwana Records)
   12. *CD of the Week *Matthew Halsall - Samantha (2011 On the Go Gondwana
   Records)
   13. Samsom Nacey Haines - Ten Down (2011 Oxide Rattle Jazz NZ)
   14. Peter Paulsen Quintet - Goes Without Saying (2010 Goes Without Saying
   Square Peg Works)
   15. Fabiano Orchestra - Butterfly Island (1979 Butterfly Island )

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark Robinson

5 Stanley Street