[JPL] Too Much Product?/ Origin

Mike Stratton dreamtrane at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:25:14 EDT 2011

I agree with Nou. I personally wish the local artists in my scene would
record more: Derrick Gardner, Rodney Whitaker, Wess Anderson, Sunny
Wilkinson, Diego Rivera, organissimo, etc. Grossing about too much 'product'
is kind of like complaining about having too much money or sex or fun. These
are very high class problems.

Mike