[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 5/15/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun May 15 14:59:44 EDT 2011

HOUR   #   1

The New Orleans Jazz  Ramblers/High Society/Cetebrate/NOJR/2011
Irvin Mayfield/Latin  Tinge II/A love Letter to New Orleans/Basin
Street/2011
Treme Brass  Band/Back Of Town Blues/ I Got A Big Fat Woman/SONO/2011
Fred Wesley/Spring  Like/With A Little Help From My Friends/FWM/2011
Brian Lynch/Big  Red/Unsung Heroes/Hollistic MusicWorks/2010
Tom McDermott-Evan  Christopher/Heavy Henry/Almost Native/Threadhead
Records/2011
Frederick  Sheppard/Habari Gani/Habari Gani/Drumparade Music/2011
Regina Carter/Find  Yourself/Everybody Wants to be a Cat/Disney Jazz/2011
J.D.Allen  Trio/Victory/Victory/Sunnyside/2011

Phil  Ranelin/Jamaican Sunrise/Perservance/Wide Hive/2011

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band/Never  Enough/That's How we roll/Telarc/2011

Hour  #   2

Plunge/Strollin'  With Sidney/Tin Fish Tango/Immersion Records/2010
Fred J. Caliste/El  Pocko/Jerrol/jerrolmusic/2011
Carlos Abadie  Quintet/Hub's Nub/Immersed In The Quest, Vol.1/Pursuance
Records/2011
Orrin  Evans/Inheritance/Captain Black Big Band/Posi-Tone Records/2011

Krown-Batiste-Washington/Down By The River/Triple  Threat/JKM/2011
Rebirth Brass  Band/You Know You Know/Rebirth of New Orleans/Basin
Street/2011
Rufus Reid & Out  Front/The Eloquent One/Hues Of A Different
Blue/Motema/2011
Teedy & Paul  David/Nice Work If You Can Get It/Just You, Just Me/Three
Little  Piggies/2007
John Boutte/Let Them  Talk/Play It Again/WWOZ/2011

                                       SO MUCH MUSIC.....SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX  4787