Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 23:36:54 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profiles--Blue Note
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing!--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Sony
Billy Eckstine--Blow The Blues Away--Cabin In The Sky--Decca jazz
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia

John Coltrane--Giant Steps--Best of John Coltrane--Atlantic
Benny Green--Opus De Funk--Source--Jazz Legacy
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Miles Davis--Joshua--Seven Steps To Heaven--Columbia
Monty Alexander--Come Fly With Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Betty Carter--I Should Care--It's Not About Melody--Verve

Jazz/Latin Side--El Eco Del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Butterfly--Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Luis Conte--El Rumbero--En Casa de Luis--BFM

Shawn Monteiro--The Good Life--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Sarah Vaughan--Summertime--Complete Sarah Vaughan--Mercury
Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Louis Armstrong/Dave Brubeck--Summer Song--Legacy of A Legend--Columbia

John Coltrane--Central Park West--Best Of John Coltrane--Atlantic
Gil Scott-Heron--Winter In America--First of A New Day--TVT
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Freddie Hubbard--Red Clay--Red Clay--CTI
Larry Vuckovich--Afro 6/8 Minor Blues--High Wall--Tetrachord
Dianne Reeves--Afro-Blue--I Remember--Blue Note

Woody Shaw--The Moontrane--The Moontrane--32 Jazz
Tommy Flanagan--Lets--Sunset And The Mockingbird--Blue Note
Bus Brown--Running Wild--The Story Teller--Relate
Art Blakey--Oh, By The Way--Concord Jazz Series--Concord
Clifford Brown--One For Amos--Highest Mountain--Muse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM