[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu) KIPM (Maui) KIPH (Hana) 5/16/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 17 05:54:31 EDT 2011

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday May 16, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Dan McMillion – Nice N’ Juicy – Blues Express – (Sea Breeze)
Hendrik Meurkens – New York Samba Jazz Quintet – Flor De Lis – (Zoho)
Jon Mayer – Nightscape – Once I Loved – (Reservoir)
*Nilson Matta & Roni Ben- Hur – Mojave – Samba Do Veloso – (Motéma)
Houston Person – All Soul – Please Send Me Someone To Love – (HighNote)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Last Night When We Were Young – (MaxJazz)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
Tom Jobim Millennium – Samba Do Soho – (Mercury)
9:00pm
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (Justin Time)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc) – (Telarc)
Quincy Jones – Back On The Block – Back On The Block – (Qwest)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Fly Me To The Moon – (JLP)
Djavan – As Melhores – Somos Todos Iguais Essa Noite – (Sony)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Saudosismo Samba Feliz – (Discovery)
Joey DeFrancesco – The Street Of Dreams – A Goodun’ – (Big Mo)
Eliane Elias – Cross Currents – East Coastin’ – (Nippon)
10:00pm
*Ray Brown – Kayak – Blue Daniel – (Brown Cats)
Joe Magnarelli – Why Not – How Deep Is The Ocean – (Criss Cross)
*Rufus Reid – Hues Of A Different Blue – Memories Of You – (Motéma)
Torcuato Mariano – Paradise Station – Paradise Station – (Windham Hill)
*Terrence Brewer – Setting The Standard – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life – (Strong Brew)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
James Moody – Moody 4A – East Of The Sun – (ipo)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
11:00pm
*Paquito D’Rivera – Panamericana – Fiddle Dreams – (MCG)
Bill Evans – Sunday At The Village Vanguard – All Of You – (Jazz Classics)
Doug Webb – Midnight – Crazy She Calls Me – (Positone)
Vince Guaraldi – Grace Cathedral Concert – Holy Communion Blues – (Fantasy)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Manha De Carnaval/Felicidade – (Philips)
Sammy Nestico – This Is The Moment – Disney Suite – (Fenwood)

*Indicates Recent Release