[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - 5/17/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 18 05:50:31 EDT 2011

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Tuesday May 17, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Rhapsody In Blue – (Telarc)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Moon And Sand – (Prevenient)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – Eracism – (Give at Go)
*Steve Cole – Moonlight – You Don’t Know Me – (Artistry)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (artistShare)
*Helio Alves – Música – Adeus Alf – (JLP)
*Pamela Hines – Moon Germs – Fools Rush In – (Spice-Rack)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Lights Are Low – (Savant)
9:00pm
*Ray Brown – Kayak – Our Love Is Here To Stay – (Brown Cats)
Sammy Nestico – This Is The Moment – Chelsea Bridge – (Fenwood)
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
Andy Narell – Behind The Bridge – Madalena – (Heads Up)
*Chet Baker – She Was Too Good For Me – Autumn Leaves – (CTI)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – Butch And Butch – (MaxJazz)
Rob Mullins – Joyful Noyz – Set Yourself Free – (REM)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Legendary – Fluffy – (MAMA)
Lanny Morgan – Quartet – Joy Spring – (V.S.O.P.)
Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – But Beautiful – (Flying Horse)
Andy Martin – Setting The Standard – My Ship – (Drew Bone)
Yellowjackets – Greenhouse – Greenhouse – (grp)
Hector Martignon – Second Chance – Hatari – (Zoho)
11:00pm
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Only Trust Your Heart – (SCM)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Alex Graham – The Good Life – On A Misty Night – (Origin)
Randy Halberstadt – Flash Point – On Green Dolphin Street – (Origin)
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – Day Dream – (Cognito)
Eliane Elias/Herbie Hancock – Solos And Duets – Just Enough – (Blue Note)
Alan Broadbent – ‘Round Midnight – Serenata – (Artistry)

*Indicates Recent Release