[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 05-18-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed May 18 16:03:49 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 05-18-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Terell Stafford - Multicolored Blue - This Side Of Strayhorn (MaxJazz) [C] 8:43
Kurt Elling - Blue In Green - The Gate (Concord) [C] 6:48
Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica - Third River Rangoon - Third River Rangoon (Tiki) [C][a] 4:36

  BREAK

Part 2

Kenny Werner - Siena - Balloons (HalfNote) [C] 11:49
Kenny Werner - Balloons - Balloons (HalfNote) 17:48
Arturo Sandoval - A Night In Tunisia - Best Of Arturo Sandoval (Milan Latino) 15:26
The Phil Ranlin Jazz Ensemble w/ Big Black & Henry Franklin - In Search Of The One - Perseverance (Wide Hive) [C] 10:45
Larry Coryell w/ The Wide Hive Players - Moody On My Mind - Larry Coryell w/ The Wide Hive Players (Wide Hive) [C][a] 3:14

  BREAK

Part 3

Branford Marsalis Quartet - Eternal - Eternal (Marsalis Music/Rounder) 17:41
Delfeayo Marsalis - Lone Warrior - Minions Dominion (Troubadour Jass) 11:15
Debbie Poryes And Bruce Williamson - Speak No Evil - Two & Fro (OA2) [C] 6:08
Debbie Poryes And Bruce Williamson - In My Life - Two & Fro (OA2) [C] 6:13
Jane Stuart - I'll Follow The Sun - Don't Look Back (self-released) [C] 4:43
James Torme - Reminiscing In Tempo - Love For Sale (EOne) [C][a] 3:20
Kenny Burrell - Lost In The Stars - God Bless The Child (CTI/Masterworks Jazz) [C] 2:28

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56